GUIDELINES FOR WEDDINGS
(Effective February 2023)
- Schedule of wedding is a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS”. A one week temporary reservation will be accepted, however, confirmation should be made within one week period. Failure to confirm would mean cancellation of the reservation in favor of those who want to avail the same slot.
- Wedding Rates:
- WEEKENDS – Php 35,000.00 – includes the use of the church for maximum of one hour for the mass and 20 minutes for the pictorial, carpet at the aisle, standard flower arrangement, instrumentalist and soloist, and the officiating priest.
- WEEKDAYS – Php 30,000.00 the same package applies EXCEPT that instrumentalist and soloist are not provided.
- Canonical Requirements must be completed and submitted at the office not later than Two Months prior to the scheduled wedding date. Non-submission of complete Canonical Requirements would mean cancellation of the wedding.
- Time Slots
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 8:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm, & 3:00pm
- Sunday – 1:00pm & 3:00pm
(Updated as of December 8, 2022)
CANONICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR WEDDINGS
- Latest issue of BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATES of both the Groom and the Bride with validity of six (6) months, with annotation for “Marriage Purposes” and with parish seal, book, page and line numbers and signed by the Parish Priest.
- Latest issue of CONFIRMATION CERTIFICATES of both the Groom and the Bride with validity of six (6) months, with annotation for “Marriage Purposes” and with parish seal, book, page and line numbers and signed by the Parish Priest.
- ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES of both the Groom and the Bride issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE (CENOMAR) from Philippine Statistics Authority issued not later than three months before the scheduled wedding.
- MARRIAGE LICENSE acquired from the City or Municipal Hall of either the Groom or the Bride with a validity period of one hundred twenty days for those not yet married.
- Original MARRIAGE CONTRACT or CERTIFIED TRUE COPY from the Philippine Statistics Authority or City Hall for those already CIVILLY MARRIED.
- PERMIT from the Bride and Groom’s Parish that is to be prepared by the Shrine Office.
- Publication for three consecutive Sundays of WEDDING BANNS, that is to be prepared by the Shrine Office and published in the respective Parishes of the Groom and Bride.
- CANONICAL INTERVIEW with the Priest that is to be scheduled by the Shrine Office.
- Whole day PRE-CANA SEMINAR usually scheduled on the third or fourth Sunday a month or two months prior to the wedding month
- INDIVIDUAL CONFESSION for both the Groom and the Bride prior to their wedding day that may be availed of in other churches.
- ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS must be submitted not later than two months before the wedding.
- For MIXED MARRIAGES of couples with different religions, a “PROMISE AND DECLARATION FORM’’ must be filled up and signed during the canonical interview which must be submitted to the Arzobispado de Manila for approval.
- For marriages between TWO DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES, the NON-FILIPINO PARTY must first secure a clearance from the Chancery Office of the Archdiocese of Manila located at Arzobispo St., Intramuros, Manila. Tel. Nos. 8527-7631 to 36.